|Home||» Products||» Garment Finishing Equipments||» Flatwork Ironer|
Our offered Flatwork Ironer finds usage in textile industry. It consists of suction blower, air suspension chest, collection tray etc. This is made with the help of modern technology and quality approved materials. Hence, it is applauded for it's precise dimension and flawless performance.
The MFWIE2 series ironer is an industrial chest type ironer with fixed roll and movable chest.
- A uniform pressure throughout the entire width ensures high ironing quality. Heating can be in steam.
- A simple and reliable drive ensures easy operation and hassle free maintenance.
- The imported spring press fitting comes standard with all models and ensures a uniform roll and chest contact.
- The feeding belts are completely imported and are of imported quality. These belts do not absorb moisture and prevent the transfer of any marks to the articles being processed.
- A frequency controlled motor optimises the speed and productivity.
- All MFWIE2 series come standard with a finger guard protection further enhancing operator safety.
- Removal of moisture is controlled by an adjustable suction fan. Insulation provided to ensure minimum heat losses and increases thermal output considerably.
- Variable speeds depend on the cloth to be Ironed
- Front feed and return type
- Imported padding and feed belts
- Occupies minimal floor area
- Requires less steam
- Operator safety
- Longer service life
- Excellent heating
- Noted operation
- Optimum performance
- Rugged construction
- Low maintenance requirements
- Negligible energy consumption
Note: Offered Flatwork Ironer also equipped with safety finger protection.
MFWI - 2100
MFWI - 3000
Factory : Flat-No:208, House No:5-55/208,
Dulapally village, Qutubullapur (Mandal),
RR(District), Hyderabad, Telegana,INDIA